From all the elves here at the store, a list of favorites about Christmas, in no particular order … though I feel I must confess to providing the first entry … yes, I’m a true glitter girl. One reason to love the store ~ no one notices when I track in glitter from home.
- Sparkles. You can (almost) never have too many sparkles. You know, glittering, shimmering, twinkling, shining ~ all that good stuff!
- When it snows – at least four inches.
- Buying gifts for less fortunate children and families.
- Fresh-baked goodies.
- Being with family.
- Lots of lights.
- Christmas TV specials.
- Gifts – giving and receiving.
- Kids, kids, kids.
- Enjoying the holiday with friends and family.
- Christmas music (we get to hear a lot of it in the store!).
- Celebrating the Lord’s birth with family.
- Sharing in family traditions each year.
- Aunt Dot’s cooking.
- Shopping for perfect gifts for everyone on my list.
- Live nativities.
- The Winterfest lights throughout town.
- Christmas parties.
- Having the whole house looking festive throughout the holidays.
- Making my own Christmas cards each year. And making sure each one sparkles.
We’ll be adding to the list as the year goes on.
~Janet @ The Christmas Place